This Barely Safe For Work Edition of What Do You Meme® is the perfect adult party game for spicy meme-lovers who think they've got what it takes to out-meme your friends IRL!
Each card in What Do You Meme? - BSFW Edition contains a modern meme reference (with mild adult themes, references, and profanity) and is printed on thick, glossy playing cards for a premium feel in your hands. This 3–20 player game involves creating the funniest meme (or the meme that hits the hardest) by pairing their Caption Cards with the Photo Card in play. Everyone starts with 7 Caption Cards in their hand and a rotating judge displays the Picture Card on the easel so everyone can see it. Players submit their Caption Card of choice facedown to the judge, who decides which Caption Card produces the funniest meme and awards that player the Photo Card. Play for as long as you want, until you get hungry, or until you run out of cards – the player with the most points is crowned Meme Queen/Memelord Supreme!
Key features of the What Do You Meme - BSFW Edition:
- Barely safe for work mild adult themes, language & cultural references
- Compete with friends & family to create the funniest memes
- Filled with modern & throwback references to test your meme game
- Suitable for 3–20 players to accommodate parties of all sizes
- Hundreds of card options for games that are never the same
What's included with What Do You Meme - BSFW Edition:
- 360x Caption Cards
- 75x Photo Cards
- 1x Easel
- Bonus Rules
Sexyland also has several other versions of What Do You Meme? available to buy online or in-store to increase the material you can use to prove your meme game is on fleek:
Shipping & Returns
- Express Post $13 (free for orders over $59)
- 2 Hr Delivery $20 (Melbourne, Geelong, Adelaide & Darwin Metro, 8am-11pm, selected top sellers only)
Please allow 3-5 working days for us to process and ship your order. We will email you a tracking number once it has been shipped.
2 Hr Delivery
A huge range of our best selling products are available for delivery within 2 hours. This service operates between 8am - 11pm and delivers within Melbourne, Geelong, Adelaide & Darwin metro more info. Products will be quality checked and sealed in plain, discrete bags and delivered to your doorstep.
If you request 2 hr delivery and your order contains some products that are unavailable in 2 hrs, we will Express Post those to you, FREE of charge and email you a tracking number. Therefore you will receive your delivery in 2 parts.
If you are not at home to receive your 2 hr delivery your order will be left in the safest place available. Sexyland cannot be liable for lost or stolen parcels. We will be happy to assist in rectifying any delivery issues you may have. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Sexyland offers a 12 month warranty for faulty adult toys. We cannot accept goods that become damaged due to miss-use.
Please check the following before concluding that your product is faulty:
- Make sure you have the batteries in correctly - this is the most common cause of malfunction.
- Make sure the cap is tightly closed! (Especially for waterproof products)
- Check battery contacts, springs sometimes can compress - extend them a little.
- Check contacts for corrosion a greenish colour on the metal of the battery contact.
If, after checking all the above, your toy is still not working, we will gladly replace it. Lingerie & footwear includes a 60 day warranty from date of purchase. If you wish to initiate a return, please contact us with details of your purchase.
Due to health regulations we cannot exchange or refund items if you change your mind.