Think you've got what it takes to out-meme your friends IRL? What Do You Meme Card Game is an adult party game for meme-lovers.
Compete to create the funniest meme by pairing Caption Cards with the Photo Card in play. A rotating Judge picks the best combination each round.
Play until you're hungry, at which point stop playing and order a pizza.
What Do You Meme Card Game is intended for adults 17+ for as few as 3 to as many as 20 players. Game contains some profanity and takes almost no time at all to learn to play.
And if you're not familiar with memes in this day and age, let us give you a quick definition. A meme is a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc. that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by internet users, usually on social media platforms.
- Warning: NOT intended for children.
- The new adult party game everyone's talking about, brought to you by the Fuckjerry team.
- Compete with friends and family to create the funniest memes.
- Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); includes easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
What Do You Meme Card Game Contents:
- 435 cards (360 caption cards and 75 photo cards).
- 75 Photo Cards
- 1 Sexy Easel
- Bonus Rules