Cards Against Humanity Adult Card Game is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you've played before, the Cards Against Humanity Game is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.
The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card and the other players answer with their funniest White Card.
The Cards Against Humanity Card Game is Australia's hottest adult party game filled with heaps of dark humour and hilariously deviant topics! Be sure to pick up the Cards Against Humanity expansion packs, also available in our online store!
Cards Against Humanity Adult Card Game Basic Rules:
- To start the game, each player draws 10 white cards.
- The person who most recently pooped begins as the Card Czar and plays a Black Card. The Card Czar reads the question or fill-in-the-blank phrase on the Black Card out loud.
- Everyone else answers the question or fills in the blank by passing one White Card, face down, to the Card Czar.
- The Card Czar shuffles all of the answers and shares each card combination with the group. For full effect, the Card Czar should usually re-read the Black Card before presenting each answer. The Card Czar then picks the funniest play, and whoever submitted it gets one Awesome Point.
- After the round, the new player becomes the Card Czar, and everyone draws back up to ten White Cards.